Everyone wants their home to be warm and inviting. Why not start from the bottom up? Nothing makes a house into a home like luxurious wall to wall carpeting. Whether you want to replace your home's old carpets or install new carpets for the first time, Installer Direct Flooring is Seattle's first choice for residential carpeting. We have a reputation in Seattle for quality work and customer service, and we are looking forward to the opportunity to impress you.
There are many advantages to using carpeting in your home:
- Carpets can help reduce asthma and allergies in your home. Carpet acts almost like an air filter that cleans the air in your home. As dust, pollen, and other allergens settle to the floor, they will be trapped in your carpet. Regular vacuuming removes those contaminants from your carpet without kicking them back up into the air, where they can be breathed in.
- Carpeting helps reduce noise. A layer of carpeting absorbs some of the noise generated by TVs, computers, stereos, and loud conversations. Fewer echoes in your home means less noise irritation. Carpets also help reduce noise transmission between floors.
- Carpets provide warmth. They add R-value to your home, which means better insulation. They're also much more pleasant on bare feet when you are getting out of bed in the morning.
- Carpets can be chose to match any decor. They come in virtually any color and pattern imaginable. You can always find a carpet that will look great in any room.
- Carpets resist mold. Unlike most other building materials, carpets are almost completely resistant to mold. Carpets are made of synthetic fibers, and provide nothing for molds to grow on as long as they are kept clean and dry.
- We are happy to provide a free estimate to customers anywhere in the Seattle area, so if you are considering making a change to your flooring, give Installer Direct Flooring a call.